ALL YOU NEED to make this dish as you wish to!
600 g of pork or another - ground / minced beef
2 large onions chooped
3-6 cloves of garlic
2 tins of chopped tomatoes 400 g
4 sticks of celery
squeeze of tomato puree
a lot of chilli ( powder ) or fresh chilli paprikas, chopped
1 pinch of cinnamon
salt, pepper, red pepper
a lot of kidney beans - 1 tin of drained kidney beans - 500 g
- Fry the onion in a hot pan with oil until nearly brown then add chopped garlic.
- Add all dried spices and seasoning and stir for a few minutes covering everything.
- Add all the vegetables and stir for a few minutes then add the mince and stir until brown - drain any excess fat if desired.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and reduce heat.
- Stir well and add tomato puree to thicken if needed and worcester sauce, then leave to simmer for about an hour with the lid ajar.
- Add the tin of drained kidney beans and cook for a further 10 mins.
I did that using recipe from http://www.squidoo.com/Chilli-con-Carne-recipe But I added more herbs, more garlic and onion and beans.
That looks really yummy! Thanks for sharing. I'm going to try it. Can't wait =)OdpowiedzUsuń
I studied Spanish in High School so i now chili con carne means chilli with meat. good stuff!OdpowiedzUsuń
I also add bitter chocolate ( 85% of cocoa) and half a glass of Jack Daniels!
Try it next time.It`s soo good you almost start tripping:)
This looks delicious. All of your recipes are great. Keep up the good work.OdpowiedzUsuń
All the best,
I ADORE CHILI!OdpowiedzUsuń
It looks very good!